Serious Legal Representation

We’re Here When You Need Us


  • Modification of Child Support
  • Modification of Visitation
  • Modification of Custody

How I Can Help

In Alabama, a parent has a legal duty to support their child. Whether you are the custodial parent seeking child support or the non-custodial parent seeking to establish paternity, modify your current child support payment, or facing a contempt of court filing, I have the knowledge and ability to assist you throughout the legal process.

  • Establishing Paternity & Support
  • Contempt
  • Setting Visitation Schedules

Areas We Cover

Over the years at Kevin R. Roberts Attorney At Law, we’re proud to have developed a keen understanding of Alabama's child support laws and regulations

Please contact us to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced and knowledgeable attorney.

Call Today!  ​(205) 250-0691